I'm so glad you love it! It is the best poor girl pedi ever! It looks like you are doing so well. I'm so happy for you!
I am so glad that you said you like this! I have been thinking about getting one but wasn't sure if they worked well!
LOVE it. That works so well. I made Rob get one too. It's so rewarding to empty it out when you are done.
After I checked your blog,I run to the walmart and got it.Mine's got handle.Oh I love it.It was pretty disgusting when dumped it out...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so glad you love it! It is the best poor girl pedi ever! It looks like you are doing so well. I'm so happy for you!
I am so glad that you said you like this! I have been thinking about getting one but wasn't sure if they worked well!
LOVE it. That works so well. I made Rob get one too. It's so rewarding to empty it out when you are done.
After I checked your blog,I run to the walmart and got it.Mine's got handle.Oh I love it.It was pretty disgusting when dumped it out...
Post a Comment