This is the only picture I have of our day at sea. So as you can tell it wasn't that exciting. We spent our day laying out by the pool to sum the day up. Well... and I'm sure it was filled with eating lots of yummy food as well. : ) It was another Formal night on the ship and we had been asked to babysit so all the Adults could go to dinner together. We didn't mind at all b/c we really had no desire to get all dressed up. Although I do have to say I am mad I don't have a picture of my mom this night because she looked so great in her tuxedo pant outfit. I want the same outfit for myself. We dropped Ryan (6 year old) off at kids club and had dinner with Garrett (10 years old) at the pizza shop. Then we headed back to their suite and Garrett watched his movies while Shelley and I played Scrabble (my new obsession). As we were getting ready to go get Ryan Garrett was jumping on the bed ... he fell off and hit his mouth on the ladder to the bunk bed. He was mad and when he stood up all we saw was blood flowing from his lip. Shelley tried to put pressure on it to get it to stop and to get him to lie down. As we looked around I had blood on my white dress , Shelley had blood on her white shirt, the carpet had blood on it , and the duvet covered that was a nice off white color looked like somebody had been stabbed. Garrett had blood on his hands and had wiped it all over the bed. Needless to say I spent a little bit of time scrubbing blood out of everything around him. Poor guy! Babysitters of the year aware definitely don't go to Shelley and I this night! I do have to say he looked fine the next day. : ) After babysitting we headed up on deck for the movie of the night..... "Dark Night". Such a great movie! A great relaxing day as well!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Day 5 : At Sea
This is the only picture I have of our day at sea. So as you can tell it wasn't that exciting. We spent our day laying out by the pool to sum the day up. Well... and I'm sure it was filled with eating lots of yummy food as well. : ) It was another Formal night on the ship and we had been asked to babysit so all the Adults could go to dinner together. We didn't mind at all b/c we really had no desire to get all dressed up. Although I do have to say I am mad I don't have a picture of my mom this night because she looked so great in her tuxedo pant outfit. I want the same outfit for myself. We dropped Ryan (6 year old) off at kids club and had dinner with Garrett (10 years old) at the pizza shop. Then we headed back to their suite and Garrett watched his movies while Shelley and I played Scrabble (my new obsession). As we were getting ready to go get Ryan Garrett was jumping on the bed ... he fell off and hit his mouth on the ladder to the bunk bed. He was mad and when he stood up all we saw was blood flowing from his lip. Shelley tried to put pressure on it to get it to stop and to get him to lie down. As we looked around I had blood on my white dress , Shelley had blood on her white shirt, the carpet had blood on it , and the duvet covered that was a nice off white color looked like somebody had been stabbed. Garrett had blood on his hands and had wiped it all over the bed. Needless to say I spent a little bit of time scrubbing blood out of everything around him. Poor guy! Babysitters of the year aware definitely don't go to Shelley and I this night! I do have to say he looked fine the next day. : ) After babysitting we headed up on deck for the movie of the night..... "Dark Night". Such a great movie! A great relaxing day as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment