The second day of our cruise was a day at sea. Shelley, my mom, and I decided to get up and head to the gym. We did a spin class to start our day off. Nothing too exciting. The day was spent laying out in the nice warm sun and relaxing. My favorite thing to do is to people watch. There are so many different people on cruises and i find it entertaining to observe. This night was a formal night. SO... we all decided to dress our best and head to the dining room so we could all eat together. It was delicious food of course and great company. After dinner Shelley and I babysat our friends children so they could all go enjoy the New York Giants game on the big screen outside. I gladly volunteered to babysit since all of you who know me know how much I love football. : ) Shelley and I put the boys to bed and sat on their balcony playing the card game "speed". After that we put our fancy dresses back on and headed up to the nightclub on the very top of the ship to see who we might meet. Earlier on the ship we discovered some of the crew was pretty hot so we set out to find them.... and we did. We were a little late ... arriving as they were leaving unfortunately. But hey.... at least we tried.

Shels and I at dinner in the dining room

My mom

Not the best picture but funny bc a 6 year old took it and was dropping the
camera as he took the pic .... hence our faces

Babysitting and hanging out watching a movie

Nothing like a game of " speed"

SHels and I ready to hit the nightclub
No comments:
Post a Comment