Thursday, February 14, 2008

President's Day Weekend


So... this weekend is Presidents Day weekend which means it's a 3 day weekend. So we thought we should take a trip. We decided that we needed to stop in Hershey, PA and go to the Chocolate Factory there. Then we heard there was a spa and thought how great would it be to get a spa treatment with chocolate. Then we figured going to Philly for the rest of the weekend would be a good way to spend our 3 days! So.... now that we are thinking about it and have checked the weather. We've decided to just go to Hershey, PA on Saturday for the day and save Philly for a weekend when it is warmer. 20 degrees with a major wind chill just doesn't sound too fun! I've been wanting to get away for a while now and am kind of bummed it's not happening but oh well. I don't want to be miserable freezing my butt off.... so I'll find something to do in DC and freeze my butt off here!

No comments: