There is a little place called Crepeaway in Foggy Bottom area that is so delicious. We went there the first night we got to DC with a few friends. They have crepes with meat and veggies for dinner then dessert ones. It was so good we went back the night of our marathon with a few other friends who hadn't been. They loved it just as much! Tabs and I
Group shot. It was so fun. We just sat there for a few hours talking and catching up!
Another group shot on our way out!CHAREESE'S BIRTHDAY!!! I was lucky enough to be in town to celebrate one of my good friends bday this weekend. I hope you had a great day! I know I did.
Birthday girl with her crown at Harry's Tap Room for Brunch.
Tabs, Colton, and I at brunch
Celebrating
Blowing out the candles at her birthday get together that night! Lucky girl... all these parties just for her!
Aaron and I
Tabs and I
Michelle, Tyler, and I
Chareese, Stephanie, and I
Chareese, Tabs, and I (thinking of you Nicole)So I went to DC for a few days this past week. It was so much fun to see my old friends and get to hang out and go to all of our favorite places. Here are some pics of the trip and some of the things we did. I didn't use my camera once I forgot to take pics. So thank goodness others had their cameras to capture some of our fun!
1 comment:
These pics all look formiliar!! Hey, who took the picture at the BBQ, I am on the hunt for those pics..
Post a Comment