Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Marathon Pictures

















Today I check my email and there it was.... the email containing pictures from the marathon. I am a little mad they don't have one of us crossing the finish line! What up with that? Anyways, here are a few of the pictures someone took during the race! The pictures don't enlarge when you click on them b/c i stole them from the site. So if you wanna see them bigger click the link below......! Warning: my thighs look huge when you see the pictures larger ..... SORRY! : )
http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=47909&BIB=2728&S=230&PWD=

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Your thighs are not huge!! You look great and what an accomplishment...you seriously make me feel motivated!!

The Chatterton Family said...

You look great, I did the same, so mine are all small too. I guess you guys came across the finish like with to many other people? I came through so late they had plenty of me crossing.

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

Hey cassie, i'm bored on saturday night and I found two cool websites. goop.com and traceyandersonmethod.com. Tracey Anderson is Madonna and Gwenth's trainer and I think you might like her stuff. Good luck!