Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Addictions.....

I find that every few months I become addicted to a few foods and eat them consistently for a few months before finding something else. Right now here are a few things I just can't get enough of.....



OATMEAL: With fresh blueberries
and Almonds (Trader Joe's sliced dry roasted preferably)

























WATER: I love my new Camelbak water bottle.
I keep a gallon of water in my car and just refill my water
bottle throughout the day making sure to drink the whole gallon.
Hopefully I always keep this addiction!

































Triscuits: I thank my sister for helping me become addicted to these. I refuse to buy them but for some reason when I go to her house I can't stop eating them. They are sooooo good! However they have to be either.......


Fire Roasted with Olive Oil


or


Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic





Fresh Carrots: Peeled of course

Seriously they are so much better then
the little baby carrots. I can easily down a
bag of these in a day. I try to keep them peeled
and in a ziploc in my purse so I snack on them
instead of junk. : )


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So healthy!!! I am so proud of you.You are definitely Carly's sister.You guys are so much like.
Keep it up girl!

Shyla said...

I love those carrots too. It is so true that they taste much much better than the baby carrots. My kids prefer them too.

Terri said...

Cassie, don't peel them just wash them good. You take away alot of the nutrients when you peel them.
Love You.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be a post about Easter candy. . .good girl.

cassie said...

Thanks Terri. I had no idea. I'll see if I like them as much! : ) love ya