After ringing in the New Year here in Arizona. Shelley, Colton, and I hopped in the car and drove to Pasadena, California to meet up with some friends for the Rose Bowl Parade. Pasadena was freezing at 6 am but we staked out our spot on the parade route and the others soon joined us. We waited a while for the parade to start but it was pretty fun to hang out and meet some new people. It kind of felt like I was in DC with all of my friends and old roommates that were there. : )




After the parade we headed to Sant Monica for the afternoon. Grabbed some lunch, did some shopping, and checked out the pier and beach.


Santa Monica Pier

Shelley, Colton, and I on the Santa Monica Pier

Can I just say Delicious! Loved it

Hydraulics............ Hilarious!
The day went by too soon and it was time to drop off Megan, Ann, and Colton at the airport and head back to Arizona. We were pretty tired by this time. I really hadn't slept in 48 hours and Shelley was getting sick. So.... we split the drive in half and both got a little sleep finally. Thanks to Rachel ( Shells sister) for staying awake the whole time talking to us both as we drove. It was definitely worth the drive for the short amount of time we had!
No comments:
Post a Comment