I spent Christmas Eve with cousins then headed over to my sister's house to spend the night and this is what they were doing when I showed up! Putting together the trampoline for the kids. I helped a little bit! : ) After this I crawled in bed with my niece Elle and she woke up the second I opened the door. She was so excited for Christmas she wouldn't go back to sleep. So she layed in bed talking to me for probably 2 hours.
Jack with his present from Santa
Cooper with his present from Santa
Elle with her present from SantaIt was a great day! We did a whole lot of nothing really but it was fun to hang out and play with the kids and their new toys! Thanks Car and Kev for letting me spend the day with you! Christmas 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment