Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree in Arizona

So a week or so ago Brannie and I decided we needed to get our Christmas Tree. Both of us being raised in the Northwest and Always having real trees that smell amazing we knew we had to have a fresh tree. So.... we settled for a tree stand off the freeway. Turns out all the trees were from Oregon. I think it was meant to be.......



We really wanted a nice tree ( i forget the name of the kind we wanted) . However when he told us the price we were like no thanks we're cheap. He insisted we were "frugal" not cheap. So.... the tree above is what we came home with.

Here she is strapped to the jetta to be taken home! And yes.... I am in shorts....Gotta Love AZ!

And............here she is almost all done and decorated. We need a few more ornaments and a tree topper and she should be complete. Once again ... I Love Christmas!

1 comment:

VSmith said...

Cassie you could have had the Chinese Santa. He's just sitting in the box. Remember he is an Antique! 30 years old this year