Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Am Grateful

I can't believe in a little over a week it will be 2009. Where has the time gone? I am getting way too old that is for sure! This month I have been thinking a lot about things I am grateful for.



*I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life

*I am grateful to feel like my move to Arizona was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time

*I am grateful for my sister and her family and for the amazing example they are to me of living the gospel

*I am grateful for the 3 most adorable niece and nephews in the world who just make me happy being around them

* I am grateful for the most amazing dad in the whole world. I am grateful for the 19 years I had with him. I am grateful for his love and kindness.I am grateful for all he taught me. I am grateful that I will be with him again.... forever. I really miss him

*I am grateful for friends new and old. For all they teach me and will continue to teach me. For the examples they are to me. For all they do for me. Thank You, Thank You

*I am grateful for trials and tribulations and for all they have taught me about myself. I know that I can handle anything....I am never alone.

*I am grateful for missionary work. The blessings are unimaginable.

*I am grateful for my mom. For all she does for me. For all she has sacrificed for us. For all she has endured. I love you very much Mom.

*I am grateful for my brothers. Brandon for always making me laugh. Colt.... Know I Love You !

*I am grateful for Sarah and for her decision to be baptized. Not only have you found happiness in your own life but you have helped me in more ways then you'll ever know.

No comments: