Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah

Friday December 13, 2008 was my friend Sarah's Bday. We had a little party for her at our apartment. We ordered pizza, played lots of games (we had a "speed" tournament. I was the big winner), and ate delicious brownies for her birthday treat. I hope she had a great birthday!



Catchphrase - my team lost . Shelley, Mary, Sarah, and Bradley

Still Catchphrase: Bryant, Shelley, and Mary

Bradley, Heather, and Brannie

Brannie and I after creating our brownie cake or tower... whatever!

Yummy
Getting " Happy Birthday" sang to her

Sarah and her delicious birthday treat. Brownies had just come out of the oven and were gooey. So the candles were not wanting to stay up!

Group Shot! Bryant, Shelley, Me, Mary, Sarah, Heather, Brannie, and Bradley.

1 comment:

Brannigan said...

You BARELY beat me at Speed. We need to have a rematch!