scheduled for tomorrow. We then changed it to the Tucson Half Marathon which is also tomorrow b/c it was closer and Shels had a friend running it. Then we decided that since the race is on Sunday we shouldn't do it. We should try to only run races on Saturday. So...... there are no
Saturday half marathons in December so that puts us running our half marathon at the end of January here in Arizona.
The next on my list was the LA Marathon. We were suppose to run this in February. New people have taken over the organization of the LA marathon and have decided to move it from February to Memorial Day Weekend in May. We were not big fans of this so..... we decided to find a new marathon to run..... on a Saturday of course. So..... we are now running the ......

And I cannot wait. We are slowly getting a group of people to run it with us. So far we have Shels and I , Meg, Ann, Rob, Rich, and maybe Nicole. Let the training begin! : )
I also had listed the Arizona Ragnar Relay as well. The team we were going to be on is no longer being put together and I really have no desire to do the Ragnar again. Atleast for now. The DC one kicked my butt. Maybe another year!!!
4 comments:
I'm proud of you. . . good girl :)
I'm proud of you too. Especially as I sit here enjoying a diet coke with lime and a mint chocolate brownie............ Running would probably do me more good.
No more Ragnar? Maybe it should just be a DC thing, next year. Also, that Saturday DC Marathon looks tempting, very tempting. In any case, I am very impressed!
I've been training!! Im soo excited!!
Post a Comment