
I gave my 5 year old niece Elle a necklace and while we were on our way home from a busy day of errands she turns around in the car with tears rolling down her face saying it's stuck in her teeth. She had been sucking on it. Long story short my sister had to get pliers to squeeze the clasp together to get it to come out. It left an indent in her gums. My sister and I were both laughing b/c the chain was dangling down .
1 comment:
She looks so cute. How funny that she got it stuck in her teeth! Tell Carly to add me to her blog list if she doesn't mind. I would love to see her kids. I promise I am not a stalker!! jslars@gmail.com
Sounds like you have had some big changes in your life. I hope you enjoy Arizona. I love seeing the things you are doing.
Post a Comment