Friday, June 27, 2008

My Life In Arizona

Well... not much going on with me lately. I have been pretty bored this week with my sister and family being out of town. The job hunt is still on. The day after they left their computer stopped working and so the highlight of my week has been getting a Mesa Library Card. Everyday I've been going to the library to use my 70 minutes of internet. Pretty cool I know. Last night my bro in law told me that I could use the computer in the kids playroom. That it had internet. So... lucky for me it's at a little desk with a little chair that my bum gets stuck in. It's kind of funny. My personal favorite are the stickers! : )




This week there has been lots of laying out (lots of sunscreen), going to the gym, visiting family, hanging out, looking for mattresses,etc. I do have a place to live now. I can't wait to move in and get settled. I get to move in Tuesday. I have my own bedroom and bathroom.

Well... I wish I had more exciting stuff to say. Life is pretty boring for me right now. I hate looking for jobs but I know that everything will come together for me eventually. : )

1 comment:

Micah said...

Im jealous, I want to come play and lay out at the pool!!! Hope you find a job soon, that is the worst.... job hunting.