So... last minute my friend Arianne decided to fly out and spend the weekend with me here in Arizona. She flew in Friday afternoon and had to leave early Sunday morning but we managed to squeeze some fun stuff in. Friday night we hit up Costa Vida (just like Cafe Rio) and saw the movie " What Happens In Vegas " with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. I thought it was hilarious. Saturday we headed to the discount store "Last Chance" which is owned by Nordstroms. I found the most adorable yellow purse for $40.00. I was eyeing this purse when I worked at Nordstroms and I think it was $160.00 or so in the store. So $40.00 was a steal. Then we realized all purses were 50% off. $20.00 ... Smoking Deal! I decided since I have no job I would leave with just the purse. Arianne found a pile of stuff and got it for almost nothing. I LOVE TO SHOP!

We hit up In N Out and headed back to my sisters to Swim the day away. That night was spent watching rented movies " Juno " and " Fool's Gold". Sunday morning we were up early to get her to the airport on time. It was fun to spend a few days with a good friend. Thanks for coming out Arianne.
1 comment:
cute bag!! I need that store to be here! I wish I was as tan as you!!
Post a Comment