Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend Home - Vancouver, Washington

Colt and I at Henry Weinhardts in downtown Portland.
Mom and I
Brandon and I at dinner


So I had the opportunity to go home to Washington State this weekend. My little brother returned from Iraq about 3 weeks ago and I wanted to come home and see him! It was great being able to hang out with my mom and both of my brothers. We went to dinner, movies, visited with family,shopped with friends, and just hung out around the house. It's great to have Colt home safe and sound and to be able to hear him tell stories of what it was like in Iraq this past year!

My friend Tracie and I after going to breakfast!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day. It sounds like you had fun at home. Your brothers look so grown up!! I remember them much smaller! I am so glad Colt is home safe. I can't believe that is Tracy, I haven't seen her in a very long time.