Sunday, May 18, 2008

MOVING OUT~~~~~~~!

Well... after I got home from Washington... it was time to kick moving out of my apartment into gear. I got home late Monday night and we had to be out Wednesday Night. Thank goodness I have great friends who were willing to help out and pack me up(Chareese and Nicole... you girls are the best). I have been in the process of trying to sell all my furniture which added to the stress. Needless to say I am moved out. Leaving my cute little condo was bittersweet. I went back on Thursday after we had cleaning ladies come to make sure it was spotless and i almost teared up looking around. So many fun times there! Rachel met me and she was feeling the same way. I already miss it and my roommates. However... I know there are so many fun times waiting for me in Arizona. It's just harder then I thought it would be leaving DC behind.





I mailed 4 boxes of clothes, books, bedding,etc to Arizona and have my life in 2 suitcases now. Living with friends for the next 2-3 weeks will be interesting. I am grateful i have such amazing friends to stay with! I can't believe how fast my time is winding down! :)

No comments: