Sunday, March 2, 2008

Am I Living A Balanced Life???

So today my home teacher came over and gave a lesson on Living a Balanced Life. He asked me if I felt I was living a balanced life? Just wanted to put the question out there for others. I have been thinking about it all day and when I finally decide what I think I will write more. The article is in the February 2008 Ensign.
Here is a small quote from the article......

"I suspect that most everyone wants the kind of life that will bring lasting happiness. This, I believe, will come through charting a course leading to eternal life. It will be hastened and facilitated by heeding the promptings of the Spirit and by achieving proper balance.

When I speak of balance, I refer to spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and economic factors. Balance is defined as mental and emotional steadiness; it is to bring into harmony or proportion." By Elder Robert F. Orton of the seventy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie, where did you get the top that you are wearing in your pic? I love it?

cassie said...

Miss ann bishop..... Hello! How the heck are you? I miss you ! I got the top from Megan's closet. She got it at Marshalls. Cute huh? Well i felt like it was a maternity top! You look great! how is life?

Josh n' Katie said...

Cassie this is such a great article! I have to teach a lesson on it next month. I'm excited because it is so dang good!

Micah said...

Cass, Cute blog! I have a random question-- I need a new flat iron and I loved yours that you had in AZ, what was the name of the website you found it on and any other info / tips for a good flat iron. Love ya!

cassie said...

Micah..... How the heck are you sister? How are the kids???/ Well my flat iron I still love. I got it on folica.com. It's called " solia ". I'm glad you like my blog. I need to update it. Miss you and love ya

cass