




So... this week/ weekend has been so busy with dinners and parties to say good bye to Shelley and Anne! Wednesday night a group of us went out to dinner in Friendship Heights to Maggiano's. A few of our good friends were going to be out of town this weekend so we had a little celebration .... it was so good and so much dang fun! I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.... thanks to Millie really! LOL
1 comment:
Hey Cassie
You look great!! Looks like you are having a great time in DC. If you are ever out this way let me know I would love to see you. I am so glad that you are doing good I have been thinking about you alot lately too. It's been along time, too long. I am happy to see you have a blog so we can keep up on each others happenings. Talk to you soon!
Shyla
Post a Comment