Emily and Jen
Anne and Shelley
Rachel and Me
Group Shot
My hat looks funny b/c some bossy lady was walking by as we were about to take the picture and told me you couldn't see my eyes and pulled my hat up! She wouldn't let me fix it... gotta love old bossy ladies! LOL
Shells and I
Anne, Shells, and I one last timeOn Shelley's last day in DC she wanted to have brunch at the Carlyle in Shirlington. We have heard amazing things about their food. We had so much fun and the brunch was amazing! Plus Rach got to join us which is always a special occassion!
This was right after I dropped Shelley off at the airport... she had so much luggage and it was so heavy... it was so hilarious to watch her try to carry 2 big suitcases, 1 big carry on, and her longboard. I'm Going to Miss These Girls! Peace Out
No comments:
Post a Comment