Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DENTURES


Right now I'm thinking getting Dentures
probably would be cheaper then fixing my teeth
I already had fixed
Stupid DENTISTS
I don't want to go BACK to the dentist
I had an entire crown and post come out
(word is i need an implant $$$)
Another crown is loose
2 years ago I had 3 crowns done when i was in DC
I paid ALOT for them
2 of the 3 have failed
I AM NOT HAPPY
just the mention of "DENTIST" makes me cringe

why? b/c


1. Just thinking about the money I'll be forking over makes me ill

and

2. It's a reminder of someONE who wasted 3-4 years of my life and never
deserved me

Time To Find A Dentist
Any Suggestions???
Preferably single and cute
so I can try to flirt and get a discount
Kidding... sort of : )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh....I feel your pain...well not me literally but Shawn...oh my gosh he has the worst luck with teeth. He has had so many crows and fillings and other crap that I mention the dentist and he practically starts tearing up. And it is sooo expensive!! I feel for you...I wish that I had some dental advice but I don't...since you're in AZ and I know practically no one there...but I will be thinking about you and sending good juju your way for finding a good dentist!

Mutation's Cantation said...

oh that really sucks. at least the dentist that messed up your teeth took us to the horse races!