Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth of JULY

Huntington Beach/ LA Weekend
Met up with friends New and Old
Could have been warmer
but .... still a fun time



First day ... Huntington Beach where we ran into lots of friends we knew in DC
Tabs, Megan, and I


After a yummy lunch at Wahoo's we saw these sexy guys


After the beach Saturday we stopped for Pinkberry and a movie

Next day we went to a Singles Ward , then went to the beach for the rest of the day


Tabs wanted a pic with this guys friend and he told her she had to pledge allegiance to his flag
she messed up a little : )

We watched Fireworks on the beach in Huntington with lots of others
I love the Fourth of July

Monday we went to Santa Monica... I LOVE it there
good food, shopping, beach, Pinkberry


It's never fun to leave... good thing i'll be back this weekend


* somewhere i have more pics... we didn't take too many

1 comment:

Summer Elrod said...

Cassie! I just read the most amazing book this weekend called the Hunger Games. It's a very interesting easy ready. It's a series and the third book is out this August.

Summer