So lately I've been running a lot. I got new running shoes about a year ago. They were Mizunos and I love them. Last Saturday I woke up and my knee hurt so bad. Plus that whole week my body was tired and my legs ached. So when I woke up Saturday morning it was pretty obvious I needed to spend the money and get new shoes. So I found an amazing running store in Phoenix and the guy helped me decide to try out Saucony's this time. It is amazing what a new pair of running shoes will do for you. Who knew that running in a pair of shoes past the 400 miles or so would have such an effect on your body. It is amazing to run in new shoes!
2 comments:
Mike's mission buddy hooked us up with some shoes at foot locker for 50% off. I picked some saucony's up for my running too. Thanks for the tip.
Cassie-
I just went thru the very same thing. The chiro had to suggest new shoes for my sore knee, I love dr's orders. glad you like the saucony, i do too and i just tried asics for the first time.
sarah
Post a Comment