Sunday, September 14, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?


Shells, Brannigan, Heather, and I headed down to Mill Avenue in Tempe and found the best pizza place Saturday night....La Bocca.

A few weeks ago I babysat Elle and Jack while Car took Cooper to the ASU game. So naturally Aunt Cassie took them for ice cream. Delicious ( I look sick in this picture though... so ignore me)
Brannie and I went to the gym at our apartment building one night and when we went to leave we realized the monsoon outside and ran as fast as we could back. The sidewalks were covered in water and needless to say we were soaked.
I went to Shelley's house the other night to go running with her and her roommate Andrea and we planned on 5 miles. As soon as we were a 1/2 mile in it started to rain and got progressively worse. So our 5 miles were more like 15 minutes. Soaked again!


Well... I have pretty much been horrible at updating my blog lately. Seems I don't have that exciting of a life lately. So... just a few pics and things i've been up to. Soon I will have more exciting things to post... until then....Enjoy! : )

3 comments:

Shells said...

Word is there is another monsoon comingthis week! Fun it will be our endurance run...

Anonymous said...

my daughter does own another dress you know. . .:)

Brannigan said...

Your dead for posting that picture of me and Heather at dinner!