I had Spring Break a few weeks ago and I took the week off work and headed to DC
to play with my friend Chareese for the week.
Let's just say I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
to play with my friend Chareese for the week.
Let's just say I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.


(Eliza and I with our cupcakes)

Last night there doing my favorite thing: walking around the monuments at night with new friends.
It was an amazing week with more pics to come.
sleeping, eating, treats, museums, movies, girl talk, no stress, shopping, seeing my favorite nanny family from DC, and plenty of laughing.
It was an amazing week with more pics to come.
sleeping, eating, treats, museums, movies, girl talk, no stress, shopping, seeing my favorite nanny family from DC, and plenty of laughing.



No comments:
Post a Comment