Thanks for sharing a photo of your Dad, I wondered what he looked like.
It's hard to think it has been that long! It's funny my dad and I were just on a walk the other night and he was talking about all of the good memories that he had with your dad. He is loved and missed!
Steve and I were also just talking about him this week. Steve especially misses him this time of year. Thanks for sharing that picture.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing a photo of your Dad, I wondered what he looked like.
It's hard to think it has been that long! It's funny my dad and I were just on a walk the other night and he was talking about all of the good memories that he had with your dad. He is loved and missed!
Steve and I were also just talking about him this week. Steve especially misses him this time of year. Thanks for sharing that picture.
Post a Comment