It's 1 am and I am wide awake and have so many thoughts running through my head. I actually have to work in the morning after having 3 glorious weeks off..... It's bittersweet.
I am excited to have my routine again so I stop being so lazy. One would think I'd be more productive but thats just not the case. I have been a lazy butt . So tomorrow I return to eating healthy and going to the gym every day after work.
Along with starting up the old routine comes a few new goals ....
1. Read scriptures daily
2. Write in journal daily
3. Daily Prayers
I have been so anxious lately with things going on in my life and today I realized I needed to be more obedient. That I needed to make it a Priority to do these things and that as I make them a habit I will feel my Heavenly Fathers love more and have peace in my life regardless of what is happening.
- Posted from my iPhone
1 comment:
Paxton and I ate a million triscuits today and I thought of you. Hope work goes by fast. I need three weeks of vacation.
Post a Comment