Thursday, April 23, 2009

Protein Shake.... Delicious

I was reading someones blog and they said they love :

a handful of spinach
1 banana
4 frozen strawberries
water

blended together

So I tried it and loved it and decided to add my own twist to it. I decided to make mine a protein shake for after the gym so.....

handfuls of spinach
1/2 banana
mixed berries ( raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries)
water
1 scoop whey protein
flax seed

Blend it up and you have a delicious protein shake full of good things for your body!


3 comments:

Katie said...

So you are the second person that I have found sharing recipes for yummy shakes. My friend adds beets to hers and if she doesn't have spinach she'll use kale. I haven't tried it yet, I need to go grocery shopping first. Thanks for the suggestions!

Quast Family said...

mmmm. ive done the spinach thing. sounds good though. i definitly need to get some whey protein and flax seed. maybe that will help with the last few pounds!!

Brannigan said...

That shake is actually really good...but you should put ice in it because colder = better.