


Friday night I babysat the kids so they could go out for my sisters bday. I spent the night so we could get up early (6:15) and go to her friends neighborhood where they were having a huge sale. Elle had her little table set up to sell muffins and water and made quite a bit of dough from it! So we spent the morning at her friend Emily's sale til around 10:30am.



Then it was off to High School Musical 3. You got it! My sister and I took my niece to see it and even though it was beyond cheesy... it was cute! She was so excited to go to it! After the movie we had a few errands to run to get the kids last minute Halloween props for their ward halloween party that night! . We were starving so we grabbed some delicious lunch at Costa Vida (like Cafe Rio). Then headed home. All we really wanted was a nap. However, my bro in law had to work that night so my sister and I got the kids ready in their costumes for the nights festivities. And..............................here they are ................................
Their ward party was great fun! : ) Pretty much followed the kids around and carried Jack's Sparky pitchfork with his pumpkin on it all night! Ate tons of crap and met some new people!
The downside of the whole weekend was losing my 2nd hubcap on my car. Now I have 2 ghetto looking tires on the passenger side of my car. So trashy looking! This week is operation find new hub caps. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment