Sunday, August 17, 2008

Overnight with the Niece and Nephews.....

Elle, Shelby, and Cooper at Chili's
Jack and I at Chili's ( I look sick and nasty... got off work late and no time to pretty myself)
The kids at Chuck E. Cheese
Jack
Jack
Cooper (crazy hair - I know)
Cooper and Jack on the roller coaster ride

The other day my brother in law called and asked if I could watch the kids Friday overnight so he could surprise my sister with an overnight trip. I of course agreed because they are so much fun to play with and... i had no other plans. I invited my cousin Shelby who just moved here and is a junior in high school if she wanted to go to dinner with us and play. So... I ended up getting off work late and got to my sisters a little later then planned. We loaded up and headed to Chili's. Kids were insanely crazy and funny. With Shelby and I around they figured they could do whatever they wanted. We headed back to their place and pretty much went to bed. I was up early with the kids. We went swimming all morning then had to take Shelby home so I decided to take the kids somewhere fun. We headed to Chuck E.Cheese. Now this place on a Saturday is insanely crazy. It was fun chasing them around and seeing how excited they were to play the games though. Elle went for the games that gave her tickets and Cooper and Jack stuck with the rides. It was fun to spend time with them. : ) They are the cutest kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Cass. . . they had a blast!!! And Jack asked for a MOHAWK this morning!

Shells said...

How fun! Did you style their hair!! The countdown begins... 6 more days and I'll be there... no for real, I'm coming!!!