After the parade my roommate Megan and I grabbed lunch and headed home to get ready for our busy night! A family I nanny for had a family member getting married and had asked if we would come and help out to get the kids down the aisle and watch them in a separate room. So we headed out to Oxon Hill Manor in Oxon Hill, MD and it was the most beautiful place and the weather was exceptional. Anyways, we were there from about 4:30pm til 11:30pm. The kids were absolutely adorable. We pretty much watched movies all night but here are a few pics from our night!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Busy Saturday.... cont
After the parade my roommate Megan and I grabbed lunch and headed home to get ready for our busy night! A family I nanny for had a family member getting married and had asked if we would come and help out to get the kids down the aisle and watch them in a separate room. So we headed out to Oxon Hill Manor in Oxon Hill, MD and it was the most beautiful place and the weather was exceptional. Anyways, we were there from about 4:30pm til 11:30pm. The kids were absolutely adorable. We pretty much watched movies all night but here are a few pics from our night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment